Services – Lake Fork Marina & Motel
Lake Fork Marina and Motel is a full service resort. In addition to our fine lodging, we offer the following services for our guests! Our friendly and experienced staff is on hand to help make your fishing vacation a great one! Please call us or e-mail if you have any questions.
- Boat Rentals – Boat Rentals are available from or J & J Marine at 903-473-3497.
- Check-In / Check Out – Check-out time is 12:00 noon. Check-in time is 1:00 p.m.
- Copy Machine & Fax Machine – We have copy and fax services available to our guests for a nominal fee. Please inquire about these services at the motel office.
- Covered Boat Slips – Covered and lighted boat slips are in a protected cove and have electric service for charging your batteries! Boat slips are available by reservation.
- Credit Information – We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Fish Cleaning Dock – We have a lighted fish cleaning dock with running water and electricity. Conveniently clean your big catch.
- Fishing Licenses – Need a current fishing license? We can take care of that right here! Daily and annual licenses are available for residents and non-residents.
- Gasoline – We offer gasoline at the pump right outside the store. Our gasoline does not contain ethanol.
- Guest Laundry – Our coin-operated laundromat is located on the east side of the marina store. It is open 24/7 for your convenience.
- Guide Service – Guide service is available for a variety of fishing trips. Please inquire at the office for information on Lake Fork guides.
- Internet Service – We now offer free high speed wireless internet access. Inquire at the office and find out how you can get connected!
- Launching Ramps – We have two launching ramps and plenty of parking space onsite.
- Tiffany’s Restaurant– Open early and late with full menu. Have a great home cooked breakfast before fishing fabulous Lake Fork. For lunch have a great burger or one of Tiffany’s lunch specials and be sure to try the delicious Friday night prime rib or a slice of one of Tiffany’s famous pies! “My Oh My The Pie!”
- Television – We have just installed a new DISH television system complete with over 70 channels.
- Pets Allowed – Pets are welcome here at Lake Fork Marina, however we ask that you keep your pets on a leash in public areas and clean up after them. We charge a $20 pet cleaning fee (per visit) for pets in the motel.
- Propane – We have a licensed propane professional on site to fill propane bottles for grilling and RV needs.
- Shower & Restroom Facilities – We have showers and restrooms that are open 24/7 for your convenience.